Sterilization equipment requirements and installation conditions:
1. Set up user files to assist users in equipment maintenance.
2. Regularly remind users to replace vulnerable parts, check equipment and matters needing attention.
3. Regularly conduct product use tracking service and survey and after-sales service feedback consultation, sign repair and maintenance contracts.
4. Set up after-sales service column records.
5. There is an after-sales service department and a dedicated telephone line to provide users with good service in time and ensure the safe operation of the system.